Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Breakfast Tablescape for 4th of July!

I've set a quick breakfast table to celebrate
Independence Day!

We all love Red, White & Blue for Independence Day, and having the
patriotic pride we feel for our country. Right now our country needs our
prayers and strength to rise above the division that permeates us. 

Let's pray that our leaders can work together intelligently, for the greater good 
of all Americans.  Okay, off my soapbox...


My table is mostly vintage.  The star plates are new, 4 for $1 thrift store find,
and marked tag.  The blue plates are vintage Iroquois Casual by Russel Wright,
The red plates are a vintage Metlox Poppytrail pattern.  


The tablecloth is untagged, but also vintage.  
The vintage glasses are Ruby Red by Anchor Hocking, and
the dessert cups and cherry bowl are Hazel Atlas Moderntone.


Cobalt blue centerpiece bowl is by Fenton, and the beautiful candlesticks 
were a gift from a friend.  They blend so well with the bowl.  

Well, that about covers it, just a very simple breakfast table that
I wanted to share.  Hope you enjoyed looking.  

Whatever your July 4th celebration plans....
Enjoy the day to the fullest!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
& God Bless America!




6 comments:

  1. I love this breakfast table. I'm all about the red, white and blue! I too feel the same way about our country. We need to unite for good. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just darling Pam! I'm so glad I got to see it!
    God Bless America & Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheery and festive. Great find on the star plates. Happy 4th!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Pam! Love all the beautiful dishes, all put together so patriotically! You know I feel the same way about our country - we should all work together for the common good. Happy 4th and God Bless America! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th ! I always enjoy your tablescapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your table, Pam! It's so cheery and festive. Happy Fourth to you and yours!
    xoxo,
    Dorothy and Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.